-
October 4th, 2002, 10:16 PM
#1
Inactive Member
The crystal sync unit (little white box) that connects to my Beaulieu 5008 has some kind of malfunction. The bulb, which pulsates to indicate sync, sometimes doesn't flash. It may be just a problem with the bulb itself, or a loose wire, or ...who knows? But the problem is definitely in the box, not the camera, because when I jiggle the box enough, it works. I've tried with fresh batteries and problem remains.
Has anyone else had this problem?
You think The Film Group will need me to send them both the unit and my camera for inspection & repair? (I can see that costing a fortune)
Can they just send me a new unit?
Could any electrician off the street fix this?
As I write this, it is Friday night. TFG is closed and I'm not sure if they are open on weekends. All my questions will be answered by them by Monday. In the meantime, I'm curious to see if anyone else has ever dealt with this.
-
October 5th, 2002, 07:25 AM
#2
Inactive Member
On my synch unit--The light is solid when in synch. It only flashes when it is out of synch.
I could have misunderstood exactly what you are saying as well. I do have a 4008ZMII you have a 5008.
Good Luck
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks